Welcome to the C10X Terms and Conditions which is a part of our legal framework. Generally people used to skip these sections, but we insist you to go through this for a better understanding of what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. This section includes the relationship policies that we follows with who are accessing our services. By law, you have certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these Terms of Service. These terms are in no way intended to restrict those rights. These terms describe the relationship between you and C10X. They don’t create any legal rights for other people or organisations, even if others benefit from that relationship under these terms. We want to make these terms easy to understand, so we’ve make it as simple as it is. If you don’t follow these terms or the service-specific additional terms, and we don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
Accessing our website
We provide a broad range of services that are subject to investment. All the relevant details are explained in our website and if you have any concerns or queries, you can contact us. We are technology oriented and we constantly updates our services and features. Any amendments or modifications in the system are updated in the website and will be informed to the users if required or accordingly.
What we expect from you
We expect you to meet certain requirements when you are using our services or accessing our website.
We want to maintain a respectful environment for everyone, which means that you must follow the basic rules of conduct comply comply with all applicable laws of the government of UAE or the location covered. All the stakeholders should comply with privacy and intellectual property rights. Abusing, threatening or encouraging such sort of conducts may lead to legal procedures.
You agree not to use the our site, email or otherwise upload any content that
- infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- in the sole judgment of C10X, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose our stakeholders to any harm or liability of any type
Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that C10X may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests
- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of C10X team or the public.
If you are assessing our services on behalf of an organization, you should mention a point of contact or representative who is responsible and must agree to all our terms and conditions.
Suspending or terminating your access to our services
C10X reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services if any of these things happen:
- you materially or repeatedly breach these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies
- we’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order
- we reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to any stakeholder.
- hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you
All the transactions should be based on agreements. Read and understand the terms and conditions in the contract before signing the deal with us. Even though we may follow a template for our clients, add-ons will be there upon the requirements and the nature of the contract. Any changes or modifications after signing the contract will be discussed with you and may added upon mutual consent. The contract will be kept legally valid and any further disputes that cannot be solved may bring to clear up with legal support. It should be always keep in mind that, at C10X, we are obliged to the laws and regulations of the government of UAE.
Conditions Of Use
You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise transmit via the Site without our request. c10X reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Site, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities.
By using our services or website, you should not:-
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law
- display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
C10X Property Rights
We holds the sole ownership of all the contents and trademarks of our website. We have the copyrights and patents of contents and features. Hence by accessing our services, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Site Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally upload to the site. If by any means you are not authorized to access our site or services we insist you to contact us directly instead of using a proxy address or VPN services. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited.
Catalyst 10X, or C10X name and logo are our sole property and usage of these without consent is strictly prohibited. You should be aware that we do not pre-screen content at the earlier stage, but holds the right to refuse or remove any content that violates our terms and conditions. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such content.
We generally contact users through mail and for additional unavoidable communication, we may use direct contact with them. If you choose to give us feedback, such as suggestions to improve our services, we may act on your feedback with / without obligation to you. In case of problems or disagreements, you can contact us directly. You should immediately contact us, when you noticed that:-
- your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement
- your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated
- any unlawful transactions are happening in the name of C10X.
In case a written notification of claimed copyright infringement should be faxed or mailed to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this is helpful. Working with us is a big decision, not just because you give up a significant part of your company or share your idea, but because it will guide you into a specific direction. Make sure you read all the terms and conditions. We believe that the guidance, the network, the support and the knowledge we can provide will far outstrip the investment. We wish to work as a family and not like a third party and of course we hope you consider applying to C10X.